We are revolutionizing the way camps are run. The 6-8 Challenge allows us to assess your strengths and weaknesses and tailor our clinic to your needs. We will always pass and shoot (because it’s fun!) but every clinic is a unique experience.
We provide a highly qualified and personable staff. If Tony or Maggie aren’t available, we are happy to find another Olympian or professional to best suit your needs.
– Intro Speech by Tony + team
– 3 hour drill based morning session (with shooting and passing): driving specifics, center drills and fundamentals
– Lunch: athletes eat with and listen to the Olympian’s stories
– Completion of the 6-8 Challenge
– Scrimmage, 6 on 5 specific game or other interactive games
– Closing speech, pictures and autographs
COACHES & REFEREES
Most events outside of California will feature a unique training program for local referees and coaches, developed and implemented in partnership with American Water Polo & the Collegiate Water Polo Association.
Limited to 50 field players & 15 goalies for each day event. Online registration will be available.
A tool for parents and athletes to record 6-8 Challenge results, score games, track progress and follow specialized video training.